photo 7df4f65c-1790-42ce-9da5-9ce219c6df69_zps52f83b11.jpg
___________________________________________

Monday 27 February 2017

Unwanted

As days past by I'm starting to feel like I'm getting lesser attention.

And it hurts really bad to know that you are getting tired of my existence.

I no longer receive sweet messages. And I constantly get scolded over petty little things. Every single thing that I say or do annoys you. I remember how we used to just sit and talk later at night. But we rarely do that now. You stopped holding my hands in public like you would randomly do last time. I had to be the grabbing your hands first.

We are always back early and you will always claim to be tired. But when it comes to going out with friends, you will always have your way out. Even when I insist you should go home and rest cos its working the next day. But when it comes to me, you would tell me "lets go home I'm tired we should rest more"

I see a huge difference in you. And how you are slowly trying to set new rules and regulations. And it hurts so bad. Is it that you no longer love me? Is it that you've found someone better?

I probably shed my tears at least once a day due to the overwhelming emotions that I had to keep all to myself. And I bet when I die one day it wldnt even affect you a tiny bit.

Why do I always have to love someone so deep to only get hurt in the end?

When can I ever have my own happiness like other normal couples?

Ya Allah, please give me strength and dont ever let me fall into pieces. Ya Allah, please let him love me as much as I love him. Ya Allah, please give him patience and faith to keep everything in place. Ya Allah, please let him see the good in me and not the bad. Ya Allah, please have mercy in me for I am just your weak servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment