photo 7df4f65c-1790-42ce-9da5-9ce219c6df69_zps52f83b11.jpg
___________________________________________

Thursday 16 February 2017

I tried

I tried. I tried so hard to change to someone he wants me to be. 

He raise his voice at me. He scolds me and tell people things about me from his assumptions. And he even tells me that there is no point praising me if he is not sincere about it. Yes I totally understand that I am never beautiful in his eyes. But that's okay. I'm trying to slowly to accept that he will never ever praise me and make me feel like I am beautiful. 

He wants me to understand him every time, but he never understands me. I wanted to do a lot of things together with him but due to religion boundaries, somethings had to set back. But he just doesn't understand my position as a girl. All he wanted to know was that things should be done according to his comfort. And all he wanted was an easy way out.

They say "if the eyes of a woman cry over a man that oppress her, angels will curse him with every step he walks". And I am sorry if things were to happen to you because of me, cos I don't mean to cry so much but it hurts so bad.

I have never asked him for anything. Just that one simple request, but it seems so difficult to fulfill. And I didn't even ask for a wedding. It is not that difficult to please me. He doesnt even have to present me with gifts or whatsoever. All I needed was care and affection, comfort and protection from him which unfortunately due to some boundaries, its neglected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment